Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Look Back at Easter 2007









Well, this is my first blog entry. Some photographers go to exciting places and take some great pictures....I don't have any road trips planned for any time soon so the simple life is going to have to do. Easter dinner at my parents house was great. The ham was great; the macaroni and cheese was delicious, and the pineapple stuffing was yummy.


Although it's Spring on the calendar, the weather hasn't felt warm consistently. This is my favorite time of the year. I like the smell of fresh flowers and the feel of the warm breeze against my cheek. So I guess for now we can enjoy the taste of a yummy dessert for now. Oh and shout out to my girl Karina - thanks for inspiring me to do the photog blog thing.

3 comments:

La' Kia said...

Heyyy Rasheeda...
Saunsiree and I decided we need to plan a road trip so you can have plenty to blog about. I guarantee one afternoon with Saunsi is worth quite a few comments and I'm sure we'll get some great photos as well.
Also I am signing up as the official taste tester of all food photographed by you, please let me know when to report for duty.
Smoochies
Ki

Anonymous said...

The simple life, never look so good. Life is full of peaks and valley's and don't wait for the day to appreciate the moment and opportunities you have right now. Enjoy them while you can.


P.S.
Miss YOU MUCH

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...Denise this food looks great. Good job at capturing a moment even if it is at dinner at your parents. The beauty is you would never know with the quality of the photos. Look forward to working with you soon. Great blog.

Pete